Re: Call for dpkg translations on v1_9 branch

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 04:27:29PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> I have just committed a fix to cvs for bug#99816.  As this is RC, this means
> an upload to sid(and then woody/testing) is coming.
>
> Could all translators try to update their respective files for dpkg?  Send
> them to be if you don't have write access, or go ahead and update the files
> yourself if you do.

How much time do I have ? I'd like to have some major cleanup of the french
po file, but for that, I need to update my translation, send it for review
to the other french translator, and merge back their work. It can take one
week, or so. Could you afford it, or do I have to send my translation sooner ?

Thanks, Mt.