Can't remove some packages

Hi,

i've got following problem:
when I try to remove wdm and gdm, I get a post-install error. Normally
when I get such an effect, gpkg or apt tells me that some files are
missing, so I create fake files one by another, so finally dpkg
removes these packages.

This time, I only get a post-install error message, so I can't figere
out, how to remove these progs. It doesn't disturb me while working,
but it goes on my nerves, that, every time I install new packages, he
tries to remove wdm and gdm and I get these errors. So here's my
question: How can I remove packages "by hand"?

My distro is fsn.hu's sid.

I also found some bugs, but I don't know where to post them. I'm not
in any mailinglist, therefore I can write messages via
groups.google.com.

Bugs are:
I can boot from cds 1,2,3,4,5,7 and 8, but not from cd 6, where the
reiserfs-aware installer should be placed. It doesn't bother me,
because I use ext3, but it should be reported.

Another problem is xfree86 v4. xf86config creates an
/etc/X11/XF86Config file, but the XServer expects an file called
"XF86Config-4", so you have to copy the output-file by hand.
Same problem with "magicfilterconfig --force":
It generates an printcap file into an temporary directory, but not
into /etc/printcap, so it has to be copied hy hand, too.

And finally (not only in sid, same in woody):
The standard-kernel produces lots of "neighbour table overflow"s, a
kernel compieled by myself doesn't show this behaviour.
Thx vIR_uS