Re: Install the same pakages in several computers

Asuming the computers are already installed, one quick and dirty way to do this is:

useing dpkg:
	1. write all the names of the deb files in a file. (e.g. ls *.deb > list)

	2. execute 'dpkg -i $(cat list)' on each box. You could use a remote execute tool to this.
	3. create your own script to do this or use cfengine.

Asuming the computers are to be newly installed, use disk cloning software Symantic Ghost or Partimage.

IMHO, this is an easy way, but certain not the most elagant way. Do what saves you most time.

Arjen