Re: Bug report address

Julian Gilbey:

> Not as far as I know.  But it would be a useful enhancement,
> especially if the number of "foreign" .debs increases.

Well, since there are some plans on releasing deb archives for the product I
work on, I thought it'd be nice. Since it's a commercial (as in non-free)
product, I'd really not like to force it onto the Debian bug-tracking system
to handle.

>[Cc'ing -dpkg]

Hmm, does it really involve dpkg? I'd think it'd more involve the actual bug
reporting software.

Something like a file containing a list of alternative bug reorting
addresses that these tools can use instead of submit@bugs.debian.org

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html