source packages

An amazing thing happened at the LinuxWorld expo: on thursday Klee
suddenly showed up! That had to be one of the more (pleasantly)
shocking events that happened that week.

He told me has had some things that took all his time (I'll let him
explain further if he feels like it), but now he is preparing to work
on dpkg again, especially since he would like to use it at his job
at Apple.

Anyway, he says that his implementation of the new source-packages which
support things like multiple patches are already in the tarball in his
homedirectory on master, and he'ld like to get that in the main dpkg.

Ian, do you have any problems with Klee doing that? I know lots of
people have anxiously awaiting this for a long time now..

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl