Re: My CVS tree now online on va - but do not check in there !!

On Monday 8 March 1999, at 20 h 53, the keyboard of Ian Jackson
<ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> As you might guess by the mails with rsync output, I've arranged to
> rsync my dpkg CVS tree to va.  (Apologies for the number of
> slightly-odd messages.)  It's in /var/cvs/dpkg/dpkg-iwj.

It seems there are permission problems to read it:

ezili:~/Debian-CVS/dpkg> cvs login
(Logging in to anonymous@cvs.debian.org)
CVS password:
ezili:~/Debian-CVS/dpkg> cvs co dpkg-iwj
cvs server: Updating dpkg-iwj
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository `/cvs/dpkg/dpkg-iwj': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvs/dpkg/dpkg-iwj'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

va:/var/cvs/dpkg> ls -aldt dpkg-iwj dpkg
drwxrwsr-x  16 maor     dpkgcvs      1024 Mar  9 00:17 dpkg
drwxr-sr-x  19 iwj      dpkgcvs      1024 Mar  8 12:44 dpkg-iwj