dpkg 1.6 released

As you might have noticed by the nice amount of CVS commit messages here
I finally got around to updating the buildsystem for dpkg. There are
still some minor issues I would like to change but it's basically done
now. To celebrate this I uploaded dpkg 1.6 to unstable.

At this stage the only thing I want to do to dpkg for potato is
implement Enhances and look a bit at dselect. With all the changes that
dpkg has seen in the last month or two the time until the potato freeze
and release might be well spent tracing down the odd dpkg bug that gets
reported to be sure dpkg is as stable as we can make it.

On an adminsitrative note: should the CVS commit messages be sent to
this list or to another list?

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |