Re: PROPOSAL: dpkg-logger and related

What I've always wanted in a dpkg log is a list of what I've done,
package-wise, lately.  If something breaks, I'd like to know what
changed around the time of the breakage so I can track the problem
down.  (E.g. upgrading libpng from 1.01 to 1.02).

The lines that scroll up the screen as I'm installing (minus the
"skipping deselected package..." cruft) would be fine.

Not that I can't do this myself, but I'm surprised that it isn't
done automatically.
--
	-Colin