PING of Maintainer Address <dpkg-maint@chiark.greenend.org.uk>

PING <dpkg-maint@chiark.greenend.org.uk>

(Note: If you have sent mail in the past about no longer being a maintainer
and yet continue to receive these messages, I appologise.  This time however,
I have a _guarantee_ that mail sent to override-change@debian.org _will_ be
effective.)

This address is listed as a contact for one or more Debian packages.  I am
just verifying that this address is functional.  If you have no idea what I
am talking about, please let me know as the address is obviously incorrect.
Otherwise, please just delete this mail.  There is no need to reply.

According to the ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/indices/Maintainers.gz file,
you maintain the following packages under _this_ address:

    dpkg
    dpkg-dev

If you no longer maintain one or more of these packages, please send email
to <wnpp@debian.org>.  The person at that address keeps track of all packages
needing work.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )