[no subject]

Hi,

I haven't yet had time to upgrade my server to Debian 2.0, but I will do soon.

My problem is that I can't install packages with dselect anymore. Dpkg is
looking for packages in the wrong place as Debian FTP servers have recently
changed the structure of their FTP site to include Debian's new distribution.

What I would like to know is:
1) What is the path to get to the old packages?
(which was previously
stable/binary-i386/stable/Packages,
contrib/binary-i386/stable/Packages, etc.)

2) How do I tell dselect (or dpkg) to go to the new directory instead?

Thank you,
Stephanie