Re: pseudo-tag management in the bts

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 12:43:18PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Martin Quinson wrote:
>
> > I'm a bit wlost now. Are you keeping putting control in BCC ? I was thinking
> > you forgot to send it to control, but the list get the "Processed" about
> > your mail...
>
> I always bcc control when I'm also sending elsewhere.  Keeps people from
> accidentally sending replies to control.

Ok, that makes sense. I'll try to do the same.

> > And thanks for fixing that point so quickly.
>
> Next time you find bugs in the bts, don't just assume they won't get fixed.
> We(bts maintainers) tend to be somewhat active.

I did not assume someone was not willing to fix the issue, I had no idea
where it cam from and if it were fixable at all. I though the ':' was a
control char of cgi or something, which whould have to be painfully escaped.
Otherwise, I'll have reported the bug, at the very least.

Thanks for your time, Mt.

--
I don't care whichever programming language we choose, as long as it's C.