Documentation about Debian Packaging - Translation

Hello,

I took a time frame to work put some more parts in the documentation.

I also looked for a better translation process then described before.

I found a description how to use OmegaT to translate documentation also in LaTeX. I did some promising tests.

OmegaT is also available as a Debian Package. It can handle the file to translate and the translated file in a better way, I think.

For that there is no need to prepare soeziell (PO-) files for translation. We need only shared TM (Translation Memory) Files. Those will then be part of the repo.

Are there any reasons not to switch to Omegat?

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Debian Developer