How do I push a translation to the official Debian documentation?

Hello, community members.
I've been learning about Debian's WiKi, and I've translated the chapter “Booting a UEFI machine normally“ in the “UEFI“ entry.
How can I push the translation to the official WiKi?

Original article, https://wiki.debian.org/UEFI#Booting_a_UEFI_machine_normally
Translation, https://my.oschina.net/chipo/blog/8559560

I tried to register an account with WiKi and it tells me that I cannot register automatically.

Account creation failed: Automatic account creation disabled to stop spammers signing up.
Please contact wiki@debian.org and describe what you want to do in the wiki.
Please contact us in English, otherwise we will have to pass your message to online translation services.

Or, how do I apply to join the Debian community's documentation SIG?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)