Re: Why pipeline fail

Holger Wansing wrote:
> sebul <sebuls@gmail.com>:
>> Hello, I failed a pipeline when I committed translation.
>> https://salsa.debian.org/sebul-guest/release-notes/-/commit/83f09cfb54b2e6258f7732ee709fcd63ced997e0
>> Help me please.
>
> Clicking on the red X shows, that it's the spellcheck part of the
> pipeline, which failed.
> Don't know anything about spellchecking mechanism for Korean though.

Nor do I, but it seems to be failing on spellchecking the *English*
version of upgrading.dbk.  In particular, it's complaining about the
mount-option string "ro" that occurs twice in:

#  <programlisting>
#/dev/sr0 /media/cdrom auto noauto,ro 0 0
#  </programlisting>
#  <para>
#    Note that there must be <emphasis>no spaces</emphasis> between the words
#    <literal>noauto,ro</literal> in the fourth field.
#  </para>

It seems unlikely that this text has changed, so maybe it's a
regression in codespell - maybe it has somehow lost the ability to
recognise <programlisting> and <literal> strings as code that it
shouldn't be spellchecking?  I see there's a new version in sid...