Re: Question about where to start

Hi Reinaldo,

Thank you for your interest in debian-doc and translation work.

On Thu, Jun 02, 2022 at 10:43:19PM +0200, reinaldoplacetas@tutanota.com wrote:
> Hello folks. My name is Reinaldo Espinosa, I'm from Cuba, I'm writing here
> because I will like to contribute to Debian Documentation and translation
> efforts (I know they're both separate mailing list) the thing is I don't
> really know how to start contributing. Best regards.

Some starting points are at https://www.debian.org/doc/ddp , and (links to)
general information for people willing to contribute to Debian is supplied by
the Debian Mentors project at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentors .

I just had another look around, and in the list of bugs with the 'newcomer'
tag at https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=newcomer I've found
some in the 'packaging-tutorial' package.

Is there any specific document maintained by the documentation team you'd like
to work on?

If you come up with a more specific question, please ask!

Happy Hacking, Bye,

Joost