Re: debian-faq in NEW - or: remove documentation from the archive at all

Hi,

Samuel Thibault schreef op maandag 4 april 2022:
> the byhand queue is quite different from the new
> queue, possibly there are very few ftpmaster who actually know how to
> process it.

Maybe in a next upload of debian-faq, we could get rid of this by-hand stuff.
Afaik it's only used to get the FAQ content published at
https://ftp.debian.org/debian/doc/ .  Now that we no longer offer our mirrors
via ftp, I guess most of the rationale for doing this is gone.  Or am I
overlooking something here?

Bye,

Joost