Re: Can we make use of Season of Docs by Google Inc

Hi abhijith,

Thanks for reaching out to debian-doc.  I agree Season of Docs migth be useful
for Debian.  I think one of the first things we should organize in the 3 days
left, is:

 - Have community members willing to help recruit, evaluate, and onboard a
 technical writer, and who would be available to answer questions and provide
 other support during the project (6-8 months, including the application
 period)?

 - Have a community member willing to serve as the organization administrator
 and coordinate creating the application, responding to questions from the
 program administrators, and submitting monthly evaluations and the final
 evaluation and case study? The organization administrator should also be
 willing to answer followup surveys after the completion of the Season of Docs
 program.

(as I've found on
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/admin-guide .) Are you aware
of any volunteers for this?  Would you yourself be willing to do that work?

Bye,

Joost