unclear release-notes section

Hi all, Justin,

On IRC there was a remark about our security archive section. It
currently reads:

	For bullseye, the security suite is now named
	<literal>bullseye-security</literal> instead of
	<literal>buster/updates</literal> and users should adapt their
	APT source-list files accordingly when upgrading.

The readers were expecting to read bullseye/updates. Several proposals
came up:

1) "as would have been used for previous releases" or something
2) "For bullseye, the security suite is named bullseye-security. This
changed from the previous release which used buster/updates."
3) bullseye/updates.

or leave as-is (best for translations).

It reads fine by me, but I've seen it too often the last couple of days.
What do you think?

Paul