Re: Updating the Galician translation of release-notes

Hi,

I have updated the Galician translation of the Release Notes to
Galician. Since I can't commit, following the instructions in
README.translators, I ask here. Could someone push them to git?

Please CC any answer.

Thanks.

PD - Question to the more experienced translators: With the release
getting near, should I wait to before the last day before sending the
translation? Or should I send regular smaller translations?