I have a Gigabyte GA-A320M-H is there a BUG in this motherboard?

I have a Gigabyte GA-A320M-H I have tried to install Debian 10.7 . I
have enable Iommu and CSM. When the menu comes up it does not matter
what I select after I hit enter the screen is just a mess can you help
me please. After I press enter the screen is just lines dots and a
mess.
I under stand there is a BUG in Lommu if so how do I fix it. I am not
an expert with this so be patient with me please.
Thank you Isaac Shields
nejekipl@bigpond.com