Re: Fwd: "A Brief History of Debian: Chapter 2 - Leadership" online page needs some update

Andrei,

28 mars 2020 à 17:02 de andreimpopescu@gmail.com:

> Might I suggest you provide a patch? The sources appear to be on Salsa.
> https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history

I'm not used to Salsa but are you sure your link is correct?
Indeed, no merge request about this is in process and everything seems to be already OK at https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history/-/blob/master/project-history.en.dbk:
"Sam Hartman was elected in April 2019 and is our current leader."

> Do note that elections are on-going and on 21.Apr.2020 Debian should
> have a new leader (Sam Hartman, the current leader is not running for
> re-election).

Duly noted, thanks ;)

Best regards,
l0f4r0