Re: Joining your team

Hi Ishmael,

On 26-11-2020 18:51, Ishmael Shah wrote:
> I am currently a student in Math, and would like to join your team. How
> would it be possible to do so?

Just to be clear, you want to join the Debian Documentation Team? Than
the best way is to join this list if you haven't done so and start
working on the pieces you want to improve. Our work is in our git
repositories [1], you can make merge requests there. After you establish
yourself as a contributor via some contributions, you can request access
to these archives directly.

Paul

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team