ondrej@sury.org
https://twitter.com/debsuryorg
https://www.patreon.com/oerdnj

Raphaël Hertzog
https://www.freexian.com
raphael@freexian.com

Cheers,

Francois Carpentier (Francewhoa)

On 2020-09-15 12:47 a.m., Mechtilde Stehmann wrote:
Hello Holger,

Am 14.09.20 um 22:06 schrieb Holger Wansing:
Hi,

Mechtilde Stehmann <mechtilde@debian.org> wrote:
Hello,

for all who kinow about the book about packaging. I told about it in a
Lightning talk at Debconf 20. Tthis is available under

https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/dpb

You can clone it from there.

Now it is prepared for translation. I published it as *.po files from
the *.tex file. The first language I prepared is en_US.

If someone wants to start with a different language, give me a hint.
We should say, that this book was originally written in German, right?
So currently available languages are German + English.
Yes the book is written in German. I prepared the files to a possible
translation to English.

Kind regards