[debian refcard] call for translation update

Hi all,

in preparation for the next Debian release, I would like to ask for some
translation updates for Debian-refcard.
Maybe you could take some time to update your translation of the Debian refcard?
(Most of you will only have less work to do; there have been no massive content
changings, so expect not much work-needing strings.)

The source code repository can be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/refcard

Don't hesitate to mail me in case of questions!

Regards + Thanks

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076