Looking for Multilingual Translators Services?

Hello Ma’am/Sir,

Are you planning to hire multilingual resources on Contract/Third Party Payroll basis or desire Conference Services?

I represent a Translation Company having a team of multilingual interpreters & translators, who specialize in languages like Bengali, Chinese, French, Greek, Gujarati, Japanese, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu, etc.

Major Clients we’ve worked for are DTS, Interglobe Technologies, L&T, NISC Export Services, Global Sign etc.

In case you are looking for any of these services, please share your requirements with me.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Suman Singh

HR (Asst.)