I took liberty to update po for debian-faq

Hi!

In the debian-faq repo the original version has been updated several
times, but the .pot and .po files (and the corresponding translations,
I imagine) were stuck at 2017 (IIRC).

Having commit rights on salsa for my translation work, I took the
liberty to update the po files ("make update-po"). As a result several
.po files are to be updated: de, fr, it, ja, nl, ru, zh_CN.

In case I made the wrong move, please tell me if I should not do this
again, or if I need to revert the changes (or keep them only for
Italian).

Thanks,

beatrice