you haven't seem to have pushed your changes at https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/java-faq/commits/master

At bottom :-

On 04/09/2018, Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 04, 2018 at 05:07:12AM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Can somebody who knows the Debian-java integration and otherwise
>> please take a look at the discussion at
>> https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/java-policy/merge_requests/5 and
>> comment both on the code and the reaction happening therein.
>
> As I posted there, you missed reading my post to this list.
>
> This is merged to master with fix to your changes and updated build
> script.  I think you should close merge request ... I don't know how.
>
> Regards,
>
> Osamu

Dear Osamu,

I was hoping to see the fixes and updates I did to the documentation
at https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/java-faq/commits/master but
didn't see it either in the master or in java-faq. Are you waiting for
something ?

As asked/queried have closed my merge request.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल