Re: debian-java-faq seems to be pretty old -

at bottom :-

On 03/09/2018, Osamu Aoki <osamu.aoki@gmail.com> wrote:
> Package to install is debiandoc-sgml
>

> Sent from iPhone

<snipped>

Dear Osamu,

I already did mate. See
https://salsa.debian.org/shirishag75-guest/java-policy/commits/faqchanges

https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/java-policy/merge_requests/5/diffs?commit_id=fe0f460895e1d165764e485a178389a566671efd

Btw, I closed down the earlier merge request and made a new one, see
https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/java-policy/merge_requests/5/commits

and then realized had forgotten to remove the earlier revision
date/time-stamp which I did.

Please go through the latest revised debian-java-faq.dbk and let me
know if any more changes are required or got left over .

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल