Re: commit rights on salsa and old svn contrib

Hello,

I am the actual french translator for several documents in ddp (release notes, refcard, history) and contributor in some english ones.
Can I have some commit rights in these repos, please ?
My account is baptiste-guest (as in Alioth).

By the way, it seems that my old SVN contributions were badly referenced during the migration. They appear made by jbfavre-guest.
I don't know if it's easily updatable ?

Thanks you all for the migration job.

Baptiste