Re: Updated doc-central

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 12:13:31PM -0700, Diane Trout wrote:

> > Maybe ... but no one here recently worked on it.
> >
> > Since it is Debian QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>, anyone can take
> > over.  (Please do so.)
> >
> > Also, for salsa git repo hosting, I suggest you to put it under
> > debian
> > so any DD can commit.
>
> Here you go
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/debian/doc-central
>
> I should go through and update the standards version.
>
> Do you think I should send my version to experimental or unstable
> first?

If it is usable shape, why not unstable.

> Also I should probably file a ITA for the package.

Please do so.

By the way, doc central Depends: apache2 | httpd-cgi

Can you make it not depending on them.  With python, you can test if
local www server already exists or not.  If not, start one line HTTP
server just like devscripts testing script does...  Just a thought.

Osamu