Re: #612993 debian-faq: FAQ: Please convert SGML to DocBook XML

Hi Osamu e.a.,

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:18:57PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 11:14:54AM +0100, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> >
> > Yes, we need to finally convert the Debian FAQ from debiandoc to modern DocBook
> > XML, so that obsolete debiandoc toolchain can get removed.
> I am quite busy with many things.  So This is low in my priority.
> Please go ahead do what is needed.  Conversion within few months is good ;-)

OK, I'll go ahead.  A few months indeed is my ETA :)

I'll first try to get a new FAQ upload out; once that's done I'll focus on the
conversion.

> Now that I finished ibus, getmail, maildrop, debian-reference uploads, I
> need to work on debmake-doc, maint-guide and yes uscan. See
> https://bugs.debian.org/811565

Fixed on Jan 17, very nice!

> Too much traveling and work ...

It took me more than a week to write this reply; life is similar here :)

Thanks for your reply!

Bye,

Joost