Re: wishing minimal doc criteria for debian packages

Hi Joost

On 2017-08-04 17:16 Joost van Baal-Ilić
> So your point is that upstream could do better?  But then why are you
> telling this on a Debian list?  I guess you should tell upstream,
> right?
>
> You could e.g. report bugs in upstream bugtrackers and point to the
> Debian manpage?

Of course I reported to upstream, too. They do there "patches are
welcome" mantra. But... You know my opinion here.

What Debians "job" could be here? Debian is big, important, powerful
and rule the world. :D Debian could lift up its finger make a diabolic
face and say to upstream: "Do your homework!" ;)