Re: New network interface names (Was: Re: Installing chapter in the release notes)

Hi Baptiste!

Sorry for not replying earlier.

Am 18.05.2017 um 14:48 schrieb Baptiste Jammet:
> Hello,
>
> Dixit Baptiste Jammet, le 27/04/2017 :
>
> [...]
>> Before finalising the wording for the release notes, we would like to
>> know if we understood correctly this new network interface naming
>> method.
>> I would like to add a quick note about it in the "installing" chapter,
>> and a full explanation in "whats-new".
>
> As nobody answers, I've commited the last proposed patch as r11493.
> Feel free to open a bug against release-notes if you want a
> better tracking.

I quickly glanced of the text a while back and it looks fine to me.
A link to the upstream documentation at
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/PredictableNetworkInterfaceNames/
would probably be useful,
but then again, you already refer to
/usr/share/doc/udev/README.Debian.gz which contains a link to that wiki.

Regards,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?