Re: manpages.debian.org has been modernized!

Hi,

Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> (2017-01-18):
> https://manpages.debian.org has been modernized! We have just launched
> a major update to our manpage repository. What used to be served via a
> CGI script is now a statically generated website, and therefore
> blazingly fast.

Many thanks, this looks like a very useful entry point for everyday
work, which would usually depend on having documentation for packages
that are not necessarily installed, sometimes having to switch between
several versions, etc.

Whatever is said in some subthreads: great work, thanks!

KiBi.