Re: Broken link in "Debian GNU/Linux Installation Guide" Section "B.4.7. Partitioning"

Hi,

Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
> I was reading
> https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apbs04.html.en#preseed-partman
> .
> In the third paragraph there is a link labeled "debian-installer
> source repository" pointing to
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=d-i/debian-installer.git;a=tree;f=doc/devel
> .
>
> That gives a 404 error.
>
> I believe the link should be
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/debian-installer.git/plain/doc/devel/partman-auto-recipe.txt

You have reported this to debian-www some time ago, and this has already been
fixed in svn.
However, this means that you will not see this fixed on the website in
the Jessie manual. The fix was applied in the development version of the
manual, means it will be included in the manual for Stretch, once that is
released.

Thanks
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .