Re: LONG LIVE DEBIANDOC (was: How to edit debiandoc in emacs with nxml)

HI,

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 11:50:03AM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> Please forgive me this cross-post from debian-user.
>
> -- snip --
> Thanks all, and please let's not allow debiandoc to wither on the vine.

debiandoc-sgml now comes with debiandoc2dbk.  If you wish to migrate
tags to new Docbook XML, this does most of the conversion for you.

You do not need to use all the tags in Docbook XML.

You can see several Debian document sources to know how we build
document from there.

For HTML, nwalsh's stylesheet and xslt command.
  xsltproc --novalid --nonet your-xml-source.dbk

You can customize html build with XSL stylesheet
  xsltproc --novalid --nonet --xinclude stylesheet.xsl your-xml-source.dbk

I recommend to use dblatex to build PDF.

Osamu