Re: How to edit debiandoc in emacs with nxml

Quoting Bob Bernstein <poobah@ruptured-duck.com>:
Now I would like to return to my first love, debiandoc, and do likewise. Has anyone hints on how to achieve this? I don't seem to be able to get the schema set correctly, if that's even possible with debiandoc, which I know is SGML.

Please ignore me, if my answer is not helpful:

When you meet your first love after many years, you may find out that
you both are like two strangers who have changed.

I suggest to use DocBook XML, not debiandoc SGML. The former is used
by many people and projects, the latter only by Debian and even here
only for old documents nobody had time to convert. The DocBook XML
toolchain is actively maintained, the debiandoc one is stalled. nxml
is really cool, psgml is the past.

Keep your first love in good memory, but let it go and be happy with
your new one!

Quoting José María Contursi, 1940:
Y ahora que estoy frente a ti
parecemos, ya ves, dos extraños...