Re: debian-refcard: package upload?

Hi,

"W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
> Btw. it looks like only three languages, "ar", "he", and "ml",
> are handled by xmlroff, while all others are handled by dblatex.
> Maybe we can try to use dblatex for everything and simplify the
> Makefile and some point.

Yes, I made some progress on moving languages from xmlroff to dblatex,
leaving just that three on xmlroff.

But as already stated before, I am lacking special dblatex knowledge, to
do more advanced work on this.
And additionally, I have no active translators for ar and ml. So I have
no proofreader, which why I don't want to perform much aggressive changings
on that languages ATM.

ar and he are also special cases, because of RTL.
And ml has never been well supported by translator, there have always been only
some stubs around for ml. It is 30t, 1f, 161u ATM. So we could think about
removing ml?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .