requesting access to docs

Hi

I would like to get access to the ddp group on alioth to start
contributing to the Debian documentation.

I mainly wish to find a home for the package-cycle graphs which i've
been working on in the past few days, but would also like to contribute
to the documentation in general.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleases#Workflow

I have a long experience with working with documentation and numerous
wikis, including wikipedia and project-specific documentation projects.

My alioth username is "anarcat".

I am also a DD and over 18 years old. I have a driver's license and a
ham radio license.

More credentials available upon request.

A.

--
People arbitrarily, or as a matter of taste, assigning numerical values
to non-numerical things. And then they pretend that they haven't just