Documentation update request

Hello. Please update the Debian documentation that it would allow even less advanced user properly use the programs and commands. The actual version of documentation is leaking many important information and are too general. The manual entries are leaking a expanded explanation of the commands and used parameters.

I allowed myself to type bellow a example:

package: debootstrap
parameters: --variants, --arch, etc.

it's explained what does this parameter does, but there is no information of list of possible values for it and what each value would result

Please urgently update the manual's and message me back in maximal 7 days from now - 16 October 2016 13:10 (CEST)

--
With regards,
Michal Dziczkowski