debian-refcard: package upload?

Hi all,

in the past months I updated the debian refcard package, and poked
translators to get updated translations as well. We even got a new translation,
Serbian !

Now it seems there is no more progress on this, although there are some
translation updates missing (Arabic, Galician, Lithuanian, Romanian, Turkish
and Ukranian).
But I think it's not worth it to delay an upload even longer.

All the other things are done, so it's time to think about an upload...
I have just updated the latest version date to 2016-07-09.

Is there something else needed for an upload?
Would someone please take care of this?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .