Re: Work on debian-faq?

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there are some bugreports for debian-faq, with patches provided.
>
> May I help on them?
> I have commit rights on the svn repository, so I would be able to do some
> work on debian-faq...
> I could provide a diff before every commit, if wanted.
>

> What do you think?

There is a bugreport, filed by myself :-)
with a patch.

It contains many typo fixes, missing or unnecessary commas/dots etc.
These changings should be indisputable, nothing to discuss about, so
I think they should get committed. (The above bugreport also contains
some other changings, which might be worth to discuss about, but I would
leave such changings out for this first step.)
I could provide a patch, which contains only that indisputable fixes,
where the fixes do not affect the translations. So I would also unfuzzy
the po files, to not bother the respective translators with that
(all active translations are po-based; there is only zh_CN which is
sgml-based, but that's heavily outdated already, so no need to care about
that).
Po-based translations are in a very good shape, nearly all are 100% translated,
so unfuzzying is easy.

What do you think?
Any objections for this?
Should I prepare the above mentioned patch?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .