Re: Discussion about wiki.debian.org/skype

I think that the instructions for troubleshooting on Jessie (The installation instructions for Wheezy are not working for Jessie?) should be changed. When the command that installs all of the libraries is run, it marks all of those packages manually installed. These directions should include a command to mark the libraries as automatically installed with apt-mark. I'd fix it myself but I can't register an account on the wiki because the wiki thinks that I've been doing "suspicious activity".