New code launched to update www.debian.org/doc/manuals/*
The completely new 1ftpfiles 7doc 7doc_manuals cron script launch
seems event-less so far. That is good. See them under the parts/ :
If you find any regressions, let me know.
This was as a part of the i18 content negotiation feature bug fix for
the developers-reference web page (#659070, #703619, #725946).
I also added to build web pages from the latest following packages
Related URLs are (Now you can check):
* https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ (en fr de ja)
* https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-guide/ (de en es fr)
* https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-offline/ (de en es fr)
* https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/aptitude/ (cs, en, es, fi, fr)
* https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-kernel-handbook/ (en)
First 4 URLs web pages are organized with the content negotiation ON.
If your browser is set to use french over English, you automatically get
it. (See file extensions are $lang.html and internal references are
changed to match it, if needed.)
These pages are automatically updated with the newly uploaded packages.
For aptitude, this is a better web site, I think.
For debian-kernel-handbook, this is the same page as in Alioth. I hope
you do not mind.
The page for debian-handbook is not created on www.debian.org intentionally.
> List all of these under "Manuals specific to Debian - Users' manuals"
> of the https://www.debian.org/doc/ .
I will first update https://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals which is
Considering many key documents
* Debian Installation Guide
* Debian Release Notes
* Debian Policy Manual
* Debian Developer's Reference
are not "DDP" in the original sense, the title of:
should be changed from DDP -> Debian. All of these pages (except for
some old exceptions) are build from the released latest debian packages,
this is more correct description.
The following pages needs update: