Re: Problems with building release-notes PDF for Russian

On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 02:14:15 +0500
Lev Lamberov wrote:

> Building of Japanese and Polish PDF is disables in Makefile (see
> DISABLED_PDF variable), so there are just no such PDFs.

17:16 victory > building RN is taking 8 hours and still running
17:22 victory > the log is full of fo's error

this is the irc log i said just before wheezy release,
 which caused r10034
 (Makefile: disable release-notes PDF build for ja, it goes crazy on www-master)

strange but it was built fine on my local vm (wheezy at the time)

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)