Re: Debian logo - commercial use

Dear Nebojsa and Adam,

The Debian "Open Use" logo, as a file, is released under the terms of the GNU
Lesser General Public License, version 3 or any later version, or, at your
option, of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

    https://www.debian.org/logos/#open-use

On top of this, if you use it in a way that represents Debian as a brand, you
need to respect our trademark policy.  Regarding commercial use, "You can also
make merchandise with Debian trademarks for commercial usage. In case of
commercial usage, we recommend that you truthfully advertise to customers which
part of the selling price, if any, will be donated to the Debian project. See
our donations page for more information on how to donate to the Debian
project."

    https://www.debian.org/trademark

See also the guidelines for using the logos in the same page, and the contact
point for further questions.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy