commit 560a64ee5d9b755cc155c92e7cd25e93157d4b9e
Author: Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>
Date:   Sat Nov 29 21:05:02 2014 +0900

    IT: unfuzzy

    Since I got no response on this change, I am temporary unfuzzy this in the
    similar way as French case.  This may be reverted or chenged by the proper
    translator later.
=====

The unfuzzy action for Italian is OK.

I replied both privately and on the Italian-l10n mailing list to Osamu
but I am afraid my mails could be blocked by some spam filter or
something like it.

Anyway I simply wanted to inform him that the Italian translation is OK
like that.

Thanks,

beatrice