Processed (with 5 errors): Re: installer should give warning when creating GPT without BIOS BOOT partition

> reopen 644430
Bug #644430 {Done: Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>} [release-notes] document the need for a bios boot partition when using GPT
Bug #691046 {Done: Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>} [release-notes] installation-reports: manual partitioning for GPT does not suggest a BIOS Boot Partition
Bug reopened
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #644430 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #691046 to the same values previously set
> reassign 644430 installation-guide
Bug #644430 [release-notes] document the need for a bios boot partition when using GPT
Bug #691046 [release-notes] installation-reports: manual partitioning for GPT does not suggest a BIOS Boot Partition
Bug reassigned from package 'release-notes' to 'installation-guide'.
Bug reassigned from package 'release-notes' to 'installation-guide'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #644430 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #691046 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #644430 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #691046 to the same values previously set
> On 2014-11-26 10:31, pille wrote:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > so was this addressed in >=7 versions?
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Sorry, it seems your request was parked at the wrong package - assuming
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> I understand your request correct.  What you seem to be wanting is that
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

644430: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=644430
691046: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=691046
Debian Bug Tracking System