debian-doc access

Hi,

I saw you apply for write access.  I happily accepted you.

I have no problem you to update anything but just curious what you are
intending to do since you are kind of new to documentation.

You may know all these but let me explain  ...
(Also share this with others ...)

Surprise!  Not all docs are here with ddp group subversion anymore.
 https://www.debian.org/doc/cvs
  (The start of this page was updated to mention git.debian.org)

Popular situation for docs as I know are:

DDP subversion repo
 project-history (javi)
 debian-faq (javi)
 securing-howto (javi)

DDP git repo
 maint-guide (osamu)
   http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/ddp/maint-guide.git
 debian-reference (osamu)
   http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/ddp/debian-reference.git

Other location (Git)
 developers-reference
  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/developers-reference.git
 debian policy
  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/dbnpolicy/policy.git

Many web site contents for docs are generated not from subversion but
from the released packages via cron script.

Please check with webwml group related things and cron script at links from:
 https://www.debian.org/devel/website/
   general webwml things
 https://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc
   updated to mention docs pages generated from packages
 https://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc#scripts
   http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debwww/cron.git

Regards,

Osamu