Re: Out of date man pages

El 21/05/2014 14:04, "Guillem Jover" <guillem@debian.org> escribió:

> Hi!
>
> It seems some man pages (I've not checked to what extent this goes)
> from <http://manpages.debian.org/> do not match the latest versions
> from unstable. For example deb(5) or dpkg(1).

There was an error in the extraction scripts that prevented new manpages from being available.

The script is now fixed and I've forced it to extract them again.  The issue should be fixed today or tomorrow.

> I've checked the debian-doc list archives, but I don't see any recent
> reference to this, so I'm not sure if this is a known issue.

No, it was not known and has passed undetected for a few months.  I have to try improve the monthly reports to detect these issues.

> BTW, m.d.o is a great service!

I'm glad you find it useful!

Regards

Javier

Hi!

It seems some man pages (I've not checked to what extent this goes)
from <http://manpages.debian.org/> do not match the latest versions
from unstable. For example deb(5) or dpkg(1).

I've checked the debian-doc list archives, but I don't see any recent
reference to this, so I'm not sure if this is a known issue.

BTW, m.d.o is a great service!

Thanks,
Guillem